Friday 21 May 2010

All systems go! we have lift off........

You wouldn't believe it! or if you knew me well you would! l have been writing all evening and
having " selected veiw blog " all of my ramblings on have disappeared! honestly! but how lucky are you? Maybe you would have died of boredom! slashed your wrists in despair and sadness or brought me a gun!l think l must have lost my internet connection and when l thought l had saved it.... l HADN"T.....
What l had been saying was....Thank you to MOLLY click on her name and you will find her over here inspiring me and others to give the "Thyroid Diet, manage your metabolism for lasting weight loss" a try, its written by Mary J Shoman..
l can't recommend it enough..Molly is doing brilliantly go and visit her blog!
l'm trying the Carb- sensitive plan....l started on Monday 17th May...l weighed in at 200lbs..
now don't say Huh! is that all... in April last year l weighed 220lbs.and the year before that 234lbs!nl had to stop taking Armour thyroid because of the shortages.l was put on Levo thyroxine and cynomel l was already taking DHEA/pregnenalone . After being in hospital from May,three operations over two months and also being prescribed far to much levothyroxine ( l ended up in A&E with heart attack symptoms) l found myself weighing 160lbs in September! a lot cheaper
than Weight watchers ,Rosemary Connelly or Slimming world! just a few that l have tried,
but not to be recommended! since then the lbs piled on! and l have to stop the fat train......
lm allergic to dairy,eggs,gluten,wheat and all grains,garlic and all beans and banana's .l also stick to a anti candida diet ( two years now)most of the foods cross over with my allergy food list,plus adding yeast and fermented foods and all sugar.l was strict with no fruit for over a year but have now added it back as my Doctor said "better yeast than Cancer"! you would think l would be slimmer considering what l CANT eat!On the carb sensitive plan l am not able to eat any of the starches other than peas..no snacks or treats....Watch this space..
weigh in on MONDAY!!!!
l will re write some of my ramblings tomorrow so you know what's been happening...oh how l wish l had saved the lost post!!

l did write this quote in the lost post.l found it in Marys Shomans book....
" Action is the antidote to despair " - Joan Baez.....
this about somes me up..........
l find my self going with the flow, praying, hoping ,trusting, listening ,researching ,visiting, paying, trying, in order to feel a little bit like the old me. WELL....l then get a week worse than normal through NO fault of my own ( tell you about it tomorrow) and then l kick up, get a bit more back bone in me and only then can l get in a place where l can try and get more control of this thing that took over my life.....do you understand?
you'll be seeing less of me!x







2 comments:

  1. Sorry to read about your health problems Donna. I hope the treatment regime works for you and that Molly continues to provide inspiration. Best wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lesley,thank you for coming by..YOU ARE THE FIRST!

    ReplyDelete